Improve Patient OutcomesIncrease Practice Income
If your practice is committed to the overall, as well as oral health of your patients and the community, we’ll show you how to get the word out!
Do It Yourself Marketing
We encourage all dentists, practice managers, and consultants to subscribe to our Free dental marketing curriculum entitled: Strategies, Tips, and Secrets. Approximately every two weeks, you will receive an installment of our dental marketing curriculum course.
Once you enroll, I will immediately send you one of our most valuable Offerings to date: our excel-based Dentistry Marketing Plan, which allows you to develop your own Budget and Schedule. It even calculates the return on investment for each tactic you choose to employ!
I will also send you, without cost or obligation, AIM Dental Marketing’s highly acclaimed Dentistry Marketing Newsletter: “Strategies, Tips & Secrets,” a veritable do it yourself dental marketing curriculum, which includes the following coursework:
- What it Takes To Succeed at Dentistry Marketing I
- What it Takes To Succeed at Dentistry Marketing II
- What it Takes To Succeed at Dentistry Marketing III
- Tools to Make Reliable Marketing Decisions I
- Tools to Make Reliable Marketing Decisions II
- Tools to Make Reliable Marketing Decisions III
- Practice Branding
- Website Design
- Website Marketing
- Website Visitor Follow-Up Campaigns
- Manage and Communicate with Patients of Record using the Internet I
- Manage and Communicate with Patients of Record using the Internet II
- Manage and Communicate with Patients of Record using the Internet III
- Principles of Effective Direct Mail I
- Principles of Effective Direct Mail II
- Principles of Effective Direct Mail III
- Importance of “fixing it” even “if it aint broke”
- Cause-Related Event Marketing
- The Telephone as Selling Tool
- Call handling by your Staff and your Equipment
- How To Sell Dentistry
- Your Integrated Dentistry Marketing Plan
You will receive one installment approximately every two weeks. We realize that with marketing, as in life, less is often more.
Of course, you’ll be able to unsubscribe at any time, so I hope you’ll give us this chance to earn your trust by registering today. It’s free!
Daniel A. ‘Danny’ Bobrow, MBA president
AIM DENTAL MARKETING