Improve Patient OutcomesIncrease Practice Income
If your practice is committed to the overall, as well as oral health of your patients and the community, we’ll show you how to get the word out!
Dentistry Marketing Articles
Dental Marketing and Business – Related
- Do well by doing good – Dental Coaching On Obesity Can Reap Benefits
- Marketing Firm Coaches Dentists to Improve Patient Conversion “Box Score”
- Grateful Appreciation To Your Kind Voice
- What’s In A Name? 10 Questions to ask when naming your dental practice
- Dental Hygienists play a key role in delivering Third Era patient care
RDH Magainze, May, 2013
- Make A Difference (Interview of Daniel Bobrow by Dental Products Reports’ Renee Knight)
- Hitting Home: Use What You Have, And What’s Available, To Make A Bigger Impact With Your Marketing
- The AADPA Communicator on Dentistry’s “Clean” Little Secrets
Blueprints For Success
- What’s The Difference Anyway?
Effective Practice Differentiation leads to significant and sustainable practice growth
- Marketing Insider: On the importance of fixing it even if it ain’t broke
- Dentistry’s “Clean” Little Secrets
Dental cause marketing helps practices do well by doing good
- Mark Hartley Interviews Danny Bobrow on AAOSH’s June ’11 Session
Inaugural Scientific Session June 24-25 2011
- Principles of Direct Mail, I
New Variations On An Old Theme Keeps ROI High For This Time-Tested Tactic
- Principles of Direct Mail, Issue II
A laser beam beats a shotgun every time!
- Principles of Direct Mail, Issue III
Keeping Track Is Key!
- The nuts and bolts of a winning dental practice brand
Dental Economics, March, 2011
- Revv Your Marketing!
Delivered to American Association of Dental Office Managers
- Are You Ready For The Next Wave In Dentistry?
‘Be Well Dentistry’ is here!
- Communicating with dental patients of record, Part I
Use your website to connect with your dental patients
- Communicating with dental patients of record, Part II
Use social media to connect with your dental patients
- Communicating with dental patients of record, Part III
Encourage your dental patients to post to your social media and review sites
- Create A BUZZ About Your Practice With Social Media
Hosted by Dr. Lorne Lavine, TheDigitalDentist.com
- Success with web-based marketing, Part I
Take AIM with your website!
- Success with web-based marketing, Part II
Take AIM with your website!
- Success with web-based marketing, Part III
Take AIM with your website
- Interview by Pennwell’s Managing Editor Kevin Henry at the Chicago Dental Society’s
Dentistry Marketing Trends
- Increase Your Net by Casting A Broader One!
Adopting a ‘multidisciplinary approach’ to marketing helps your practice grow (and just might help improve the quality of healthcare
in the U.S.)!
- Emergent Opportunity
Make a lasting impression with emergency patients
- Smile Tree Concept Explained at 2010 Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting
- Daniel Bobrow Interviewed about Dental Marketing Trends
- Daniel Bobrow Interviewed about Climb For A Cause and Smile Tree
- The E-Volution Will Not Be Televised
use online opportunities to grow your practice and manage your reputation
- Should You Be Facebook Friends With Your Patients?
contributor to Amanda LaBonar’s article
- Do You Google Yourself?
contributor to Noah Levine’s article
- When Patients Think They Know More Than You
does access to more information make for better patients and care?
- Dental Products Report Marketing Insider: Let Your Humanity Show
suggestions for enhancing case acceptance
- DPRWorld 5-09
Being Charitable In A Down Economy, by Amanda Labonar
- Dental Economics July 2009
Climb For A Cause Coverage by John Pohl
- Dental Economics June 2009
Cause-Related Marketing by Joe Blaes
- Blatchford Seminars 5-30-09 Webinar
Being a Master Telephone Communicator
- Dental Products Report Marketing Insider: Increase Your ROI
Use Tracking Tools to improve your marketing ROI.
- Dental Products ReportMarketing Insider: Making A Difference
Use Cause-Related Event Marketing to get up close and personal with your community.
- MyDentalChannel Teleseminar: Web-based Marketing
(allow five minutes to load)
- Strategies For Success: Secrets To Creating Positive P.R.
- 7 Steps to Success With Direct Mail
- Chicago Dental Society CDS Review: Do Something Unique Each Year
- Chicago Dental Society CDS Review:
- What No One Taught You In Dental School
- Dental Economics: Brand New Brand
- Dental Practice Report: Of Tire Kickers & Trigger Pullers
- RDH Interview by Anastasia Turchetta: Climb For A Cause Primer
- Making The Case For Treatment Acceptance
- Dental Success: Take The High Road in Marketing Your Practice
- Office Magic Tips
- Dental Practice Report: Giving Back
- Dental Practice Report: Spreadin’ The News
- Modern Hygienist: Reach!
- Dental Economics: When Marketing Fails To Open Doors