Sample On Hold Dental Messages
Once you enroll in the On Hold Messaging service, you will enjoy access to the complete library of dental on hold messages. Below are a few samples from various practice categories.
1. Welcome to (practice name) where our mission is to keep you smiling! We are easy to find at (address and directions) for your convenience. We are open from (hours of operation). If you are experiencing an emergency, we will do our best to see you promptly. Thank you for calling.
2. Making your visit a comfortable and relaxing experience is our goal here at (practice name). One of our greatest patient benefits is our interdisciplinary approach. This means our doctors meet as a team to agree on the very best treatment to meet your special needs. Our dentists have a combined (# of years) years of experience assuring you of the very best dental care and expertise. As part of our staff’s commitment to patient care, our team is certified in their respective areas of expertise, meeting or exceeding all continuing education requirements. We’ll be glad to tell you more when we return in just a moment.
3. (practice name) has assembled an experienced team, the latest equipment, and a comfortable, caring environment, providing our patients with a complete range of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental care. We listen carefully to each patient’s individual needs and working together, we’ll develop a plan to give you an attractive, healthy smile that will last a lifetime.
4. We at (practice name) believe strongly that you should be an active participant in your dental care, including diagnosis and treatment. That’s why our intra-oral camera lets you see what we see allowing you to take an active role in making informed decisions about your oral health. We feel it is important to understand your situation and all the treatment options available to you. It’s just another reason (practice name) is committed to the best in patient care.
5. Good dental health is no accident. The steps you take today can greatly affect your dental and overall health tomorrow. Flossing, proper brushing, and regularly scheduled cleanings all play a vital role in ensuring your long term dental health. (assistant’s name), our lead dental assistant, has years of experience and advanced certifications. (assistant’s first name) will get you on the right track to a lifetime of dental health. The office of (doctors names) is your road to dental health (or insert your slogan here).
6. A healthy smile is a vital component of your overall health and well being…and today, it’s easier than ever to have a great looking smile! With the latest cosmetic techniques in veneers, bonding, crowns and whitening, the professionals at (practice name) can enhance your smile to give you the beautiful, natural looking appearance you’ve always wanted. We’ll be happy to schedule a cosmetic consultation when we come back.
7. Would you like to have a whiter, brighter, more dazzling smile? Now you can, with our highly successful and cost-effective cosmetic treatments. Your choices include: tooth bonding, and veneers using the acclaimed Lumineers System, We also offer professional strength, but safe, whitening treatments using the ZOOM System. At-home treatments are also available. All are professional, comfortable, convenient, affordable, and result in brighter, whiter teeth. To ensure the highest quality, and to minimize time necessary to complete treatment, we even have our own porcelain lab, right here on the premises! Ask (practice name), as soon as we return to the line.
8. A healthy smile is a vital component of your overall health and well-being…and today, it’s easier than ever to have a great looking smile! Dr. (doctors or practice name) specializes in the art of designing beautiful smiles. With the latest techniques in tooth colored fillings, bonding, veneers, and whitening…we can enhance your appearance to give you the beautiful, natural looking smile you’ve always wanted! Schedule a cosmetic consultation today!
9. Making your visit a comfortable and relaxing experience is a priority at (practice name). Do you avoid seeing the dentist due to fear and anxiety? Well fear no more, sedation dentistry is here! You just take a small sedating pill, lay back and comfortably relax. You’ll have little or no memory of your visit. IV sedation and Nitrous Oxide relaxing gas are also available.
10. Making your visit a comfortable, relaxing experience is a priority at (practice name). Relax listening to your favorite music, or watch your favorite movie with our virtual reality goggles. To ensure your comfort, we utilize the latest in local anesthesia. It’s completely safe and will ensure you receive the treatment you need with little or no discomfort. Thank you for continuing to hold just a moment longer.
Procedures and Techniques
11. At (practice name) we have assembled an experienced caring staff, coupled with the latest state-of-the-art equipment to help our patients achieve and maintain a life time of optimum oral health. Our practice encompasses a complete range of cosmetic, preventive, and restorative dental care for the whole family, including the restoration and placement of implants …so we can provide both phases of treatment, right here under one roof! We even have a full time staff member who is solely dedicated to sterilization! It’s just one of the many things which sets us apart from your regular dental practice. We’ll tell you more in just a moment!
12. Did you know that one American dies from oral cancer every hour? Now, the chances are you don’t have oral cancer, but wouldn’t it be nice to know for sure? Thanks to our oral cancer screenings using Vizilite, your exam is quick and painless. Early detection is the key to cure so be sure and ask us at (practice name) about this very important subject when we return to the line!
13. Waterlase MD is an advanced dental laser treatment for both hard and soft tissue procedures. Waterlase provides many advantages, including minimized bleeding, and reduced swelling, both of which mean greater comfort for our patients. Quick and effective, Waterlase is especially appreciated by those with chronically sensitive teeth. Thanks to Waterlase, your fillings might even be placed without any anesthesia at all! We’ll be glad to tell you more when we return to your call here at (practice name).
14. If you’ve been diagnosed with periodontal disease, you’re not alone. Recent studies found that 80 to 90 percent of adults 55 and over have gum disease, or what is call periodontitis. You may have read in Good Housekeeping, Woman’s Home Journal, and other magazines about studies that have demonstrated a link between gum disease and overall health. But there’s good news: at (practice name) we use the Perio Protect Method to treat periodontal disease! Perio Protect is FDA-approved, non-invasive, and non-surgical, and is effective, painless and easy. So why avoid treatment of this potentially serious disease? Ask us about Perio Protect, and enjoy dental health without pain!
15. Let (practice name) take care of your teeth and gums to help you avoid heart disease. Gum disease and abscessed teeth are the result of a bacterial infection. These bacteria can enter the bloodstream and affect your heart and other organs. taking proper care of your teeth and gums can actually reduce your risk of heart disease! We’ll tell you more when we return to the line.
16. Good oral hygiene is vital when wearing braces! As you eat, your teeth and appliances collect food, and this is one collection no one wants to see! If food is left in the mouth, especially for long periods of time, bad things happen. So how can you tell if you are truly taking care of your smile? Just check out your gums. Bleeding and swollen gums are a sure sign of plaque, which can compromise your new grin. Ask us here at (practice name) for more information and start taking excellent care of your teeth.
17. In addition to traditional braces, (practice name) are pleased to offer the latest in smile technology to patients who might benefit from treatments such as Invisalign, the clear alternative to metal braces…“Innovation”, the smaller, faster, and more comfortable way to straighten your teeth with braces… and even Zoom, the in-office whitening system used on ABC TV’s extreme makeover. Inquire today to learn more about these unique services and how they can benefit you! Suresmile is a robotically bent treatment wire which is so accurate it can reduce the patient’s time in treatment time by 6 months or more!! We’ll be happy to tell you more when we return to the line in just a moment.
Click on the links below to view and demo components of our acclaimed Dental On Hold Messaging Solution
To learn more, simply complete the Form below and we’ll schedule your complete Dental On-Hold Messages™ Guided Benefits Tour!
Or, for immediate attention,
We respect your privacy and will not share your contact information with anyone.